0 of 50 questions completed
Direktan i brz test za rangiranje u poznavanju engleskog jezika je osmišljen da Vam pomogne da se lakše opredjelite koji je nivo poznavanja engleskog jezika najviše pogodan za Vas.
Ovaj test sadrži 50 pitanja i svako pitanje nosi jedan poen. Prvih 40 su osmišljeni da testiraju gramatiku a zadnjih 10 rečnik. Da odredite svoj nivo znanja, možete koristiti tabelu ispod.
*Napomena: Ovaj test je samo putokaz, da bi se lakše orijentisali na Vašem putu ka spoznaji engleskog jezika!
Ovaj test se takođe može koristiti i za određivanje oblasti u gramatici za koji Vam je potrebno razjašnjenje, jer su sva pitanja izvučena iz različitih oblasti.
Vaš rezultat na ovom testu ne možete koristiti kao zvanični dokaz jezičke kompetencije i rezultati testa i nivoi su samo približni. Za preciznije određen nivo svratite do škole.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 50 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
1. I ________________ from France.
2. This is my friend. _____________ name is Peter.
3. Mike is ______________.
4. My brother is ______________ artist.
5. _______________ 20 desks in the classroom.
6. Paul ________________ romantic films.
7. Sorry, I can’t talk. I _____________ right now.
8. She _________________ at school last week.
9. I _________________ the film last night.
10. __________________ a piece of cake? No, thank you.
11. The living room is ___________________ than the bedroom.
12. The car is very old. We’re going ____________________ a new car soon.
13. Jane is a vegetarian. She ____________________ meat.
14. There aren’t ________________ buses late in the evening.
15. The car park is _________________ to the restaurant.
16. Sue ________________ shopping every day.
17. They _________________ in the park when it started to rain heavily.
18. ________________ seen fireworks before?
19. We’ve been friends ____________________ many years.
20. You _________________ pay for the tickets. They’re free.
21. Jeff was ill last week and he _________________ go out.
22. These are the photos ________________ I took on holiday.
23. We’ll stay at home if it _______________ this afternoon.
24. He doesn’t smoke now, but he __________________ a lot when he was young.
25. Mark plays football ___________________ anyone else I know.
26. I promise I __________________ you as soon as I’ve finished this cleaning.
27. This town ___________________ by lots of tourists during the summer.
28. He said that his friends ____________ to speak to him after they lost the football match.
29. How about _________________ to the cinema tonight?
30. Excuse me, can you ___________________ me the way to the station, please?
31. I wasn’t interested in the performance very much. ________________.
32. Take a warm coat, _______________ you might get very cold outside.
33. __________________ this great book and I can’t wait to see how it ends.
34. What I like more than anything else ___________________ at weekends.
35. She ________________ for her cat for two days when she finally found it in the garage.
36. We won’t catch the plane _________________ we leave home now! Please hurry up!
37. If I hadn’t replied to your email, I___________________ here with you now.
38. Do you think you ___________________ with my mobile phone soon? I need to make a call.
39. I don’t remember mentioning __________________ dinner together tonight.
40. Was it Captain Cook ______________ New Zealand?
41. You may not like the cold weather here, but you’ll have to ________________, I’m afraid.
42. It’s cold so you should __________________ on a warm jacket.
43. Paul will look ______________ our dogs while we’re on holiday.
44. She ___________________ a lot of her free time reading.
45. Hello, this is Simon. Could I ___________________ to Jane, please?
46. They’re coming to our house ___________________ Saturday.
47. I think it’s very easy to ___________ debt these days.
48. Come on! Quick! Let’s get _____________!
49. I phoned her ____________ I heard the news.
50. I feel very ____________. I’m going to go to bed!